Ionia High School
- Can be purchased in the IHS student services office at the high school.
- Cost $175.00 and they are good for the entire year.
- Available starting August 10th between the 7:00-3:00 daily.
- Family passes can be used at all home IHS and IMS athletic events.
- Passes are for immediate family only (Mom, Dad, and children only)
- Contact Athletic Secretary Wendi Gross via email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
All families who become a super booster will receive a family pass with their donation. Click here to learn more about our Super Booster program and how you can support our BULLDOGS!!!
- Must be resident of Ionia Public School District.
- Must be 60 years of age of or older.
- Are available in the Superintendents Office and the High School Student Services Office.
- Are good for all home IHS and IMS athletic events (excluding MHSAA tournament games).
- All IPS staff members can attend IHS and IMS athletic events free of charge.
- Must present staff ID at gate.
- Excludes any MHSAA tournament contest hosted by IPS
- All high school sporting events are $5.00 per person
- All middle school games are $3.00 per person
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Seniors 65 and over are free